The apartment kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare any meals you might want. We supply the makings for breakfast: Coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, cereal, yogurt, fruit, and bagels or English muffins.
We would like to share dinner with you your first night here in order to get to know you and your prayer needs. You are welcome to join us for dinner Monday through Thursday if you’d like, but if you’d prefer to eat dinner alone, we won’t be offended.
There are a number of grocery stores and restaurant options available in the area. Here’s just a sampling of a few of them.
- Market Basket, Warner (eight miles east on Route 103)
- Hannaford’s, New London (about 16 miles north on Route 114)
- The Harvester Market, Henniker (ten miles south on Route 114)
- The Bradford Market (a convenience store in Bradford on Route 103, two miles or so away. Serves pretty good Indian food Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am through 6pm.)
- The Bradford Junction, Bradford. A very inexpensive diner, open only for breakfast and lunch and a popular local hangout. Route 114, about two miles south from the intersection of Routes 103 & 114.
- Pizza Chef, Bradford. Pizza and subs. Corner of Main Street & Route 103.
- Dunkin Donuts, Bradford. Corner of Main Street & Route 103.
- Appleseed’s, Bradford. A homey and comfortable restaurant with good American cuisine. Mid-priced. Hours: Open for lunch Friday and Saturday; dinner Tues. thru Sun. and Breakfast buffet Sunday morning. On Route 103 a mile or so north of Main Street.
- Country Spirit, Henniker. A very good, moderately priced restaurant. (Dinners: $15-20. They also have good pub food.) Ten miles or so south on Route 114
- The Flying Goose, New London. An excellent, moderately priced brew-pub and restaurant. (Dinners: $15-25. They also have a reasonably priced pub menu.) Twelve miles or so north on Route 114.